Precision Applications, LLC offers many different Shotgun Courses which range from beginner's to Advanced tactics and techniques.
Some of the topics we cover are:
- Selection of weapons, ammunition, and equipment
- Fundamentals of marksmanship, including proper use of both optics and various open sights
- Proper carry and deployment
- Down & Disabled
- Lowlight techniques
- Shooting while moving
- Use of cover
- Team tactics
- Care and maintenance
- And much more ...
Gear lists are specific to the course being offered, but at a minimum usually include:
- Shotgun with sling
- Ability to carry multiple rounds on person for reloads
- Eye and ear protection
- Hat with front brim
- -350 rounds per day
- Secondary Weapon (handgun) with holster and a reload on your person
- Weapon-mounted light
Training hours credits for LEO's available.
Check out our Training Calendar for upcoming Shotgun Courses near you.