Precision Applications, LLC offers many different Handgun Courses which range from beginner's to Advanced tactics and techniques.
Some of the topics we cover are:
- Selection of weapons, ammunition, holsters, and equipment
- Fundamentals of marksmanship
- Proper draw
- CCW techniques
- Extreme Close Quarters Shooting
- Down & Disabled
- Lowlight techniques
- Shooting while moving
- Use of cover
- Care and maintenance
- Weapon specific training, such as 1911 Operator, or Combat Revolver
- And much more ...
Gear lists are specific to the course being offered, but at a minimum usually include:
- Handgun with holster
- Minimum of 2 reloads on your person
- Eye and ear protection
- Hat with front brim
- 600 rounds per day
- Backup gun, if applicable to the course
- Handheld flashlight (weapon-mounted lights are excellent, and recommended, but a separate handheld flashlight is required as well)
Training hours credits for LEO's available.
Check out our Training Calendar for upcoming Handgun Courses near you.