Precision Applications, LLC offers many different Carbine Courses which range from beginner's to Advanced tactics and techniques.
Some of the topics we cover are:
- Selection of weapons, ammunition, and equipment
- Fundamentals of marksmanship, including proper use of both optics and iron sights
- Proper carry and deployment
- Down & Disabled
- Lowlight techniques
- Shooting while moving
- Use of cover
- Team tactics
- Care and maintenance
- Weapon specific training, such as AK Operator, or Introduction to the AR
- And much more ...
Gear lists are specific to the course being offered, but at a minimum usually include:
- Carbine with sling
- Minimum of 2 reloads on your person
- Eye and ear protection
- Hat with front brim
- 600 rounds per day
- Secondary Weapon (handgun) with holster and a reload on your person
- Weapon-mounted light
Training hours credits for LEO's available.
Check out our Training Calendar for upcoming Carbine Courses near you.